Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We were able to gather at mom's house for our meal. She cooked a 30 pound turkey! It was great! Lots of turkey sandwiches for later!! Oh boy!
It was nice to have the family there, with everyone's schedules now days, it is hard to have that happen too often. So I am treasuring the times we can and enjoying them!

This year has passed so fast, it is hard to believe that the Christmas season starts TOMORROW!
We usually are at a Christmas Market show every Thanksgiving weekend. We have done this show for 14 yrs. We did the Richmond Equine Extravaganza in Oct. so we didn't want to have 2 large shows back to back. It felt strange not to be setting up the booth on Wed, have Thanksgiving on Thurs and do the show Friday through Sunday! Very liberating not to have it this weekend!
So there has been no pressure on us for getting things done over this holiday, so I have enjoyed it much more.

I start tomorrow painting lots of smaller items that will be for Christmas sales. I am planning on doing some fox Christmas ornaments. They are round clear glass ornaments with 6 in a set. I will post them when I have them finished.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Carol & Dottie

No comments:

Tuscan landscape

Tuscan landscape
parade of homes master bath tub